Sunday, March 02, 2008

My favorite Etsy seller so far



I've fallen head over go-go boots for CreativePal on Etsy! His lamps are the most retro- stylish, innovative, and original items I have seen in a long time. And he made a lamp out of one of my favorite subjects--the Hope/Crosby road movies! I am entranced.

He says on his Etsy profile: "I have been called 'the hardest working writer in show business,' and at the same time, coming to my home has been likened to visiting the Museum of 'Paul.' I pride myself on thinking outside the box whenever possible, limited only by my own imagination. I have always loved my work; therefore it’s not really work at all, but a chance to bring things to life that didn’t exist ten minutes ago."

Check out CreativePal's brilliance!
Link for this item is here
Link to the shop is here
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mhel said...

wow! nice lamp. we have a few stores here in the PHil's that market retro stuff.. sad...

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend